| Want to downsize since the kids are off at college? Need a bigger home for a growing family?
Making the smart move of choosing a REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring your new home and community meet your needs.
Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, we have systems, tools and dedicated team members to provide you information as well as keep communications and processes timely and efficient. We pride ourselves on repeat business and referrals, and hope you’ll come to understand why.
Remember, it’s crucial and to your advantage to have an experienced real estate professional represent your best interests.
Key Reasons Why:
- The agent on the yard sign technically represents the seller.
- Builder sales personnel technically represents the builder.
- It’s a misconception that a buyer will get a better deal (lower price) if an agent is not involved.
- Agents can typically work out a better deal since builders want repeat agent business.
- Expert representation during build-out helps to ensure contract adherence, an on-time close.
Here’s How We Can Help You with Finding a New Home
As your professional licensed buyer representative, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
Before You Start Looking For Your New Home
Here are items to think about before you start looking for a new home:
- Check your credit rating; straighten out any errors before it’s too late.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including a down payment and monthly payments. Click here to use our online MORTGAGE CALCULATOR.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved).
- Choose a licensed real estate professional you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what city(ies) and neighborhood(s) best match your needs.
- Identify important features you need to have in your new home.
Closing Costs to Expect
When purchasing a home, here’s what to expect in terms of closing costs:
- Lender fees: charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees: charges for insurance, title searches and other inspections, such as termites.
- Government fees: deed recording plus state and local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees: homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and occasionally private mortgage insurance.